Followers

Tutorials

I Create For:

I Admin For:

Scrappy Bit of Fun

My First Award!

My First Award!
Thank you, Sarah!
Artwork ©Misticheskaya http://www.picsfordesign.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sweet Love (Beehive Studio/Ninaste)


Sweet Love Tutorial

Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 700x700 

I use a white background, so I can see my mask. 

Choose a paper to compliment the tube you have chosen.
I have used Sweet Love (Green/Purple Layer) Ninaste. It can be purchased at Beehive Studio.

I am using Sweet Love 2 by Tiny Turtle Designs.

I chose paper 23. Apply mask of choice. I chose MC_Mask4 by Melissaz Creationz.

You can start adding elements of your choice. 

I used:

Element 33
Element 122 (Duplicate & Mirror)
Element 188
Element 163 (Duplicate & Mirror)
Element 84
Element 90
Element 146
Element 212
Element 46
Element 80
Element 34
Element 88
Element 139
Element 14
Element 28
Element 182
Element 105
Element 89
Element 38
Element 26 (Duplicate & Mirror)
Element 156
Element 85
Element 65 

Add Copyright information, your license and your favorite font for the name!

Don't forget to add drop shadows if you wish!

All Done!

Please visit Created by Christie for links to extras
and information on how to request this tag (if offered).

This tutorial was written on 2/10/14 by Christie
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All artwork and filters are copyright of the artists and filter creators.
All tutorials are created with PSP9 and are for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.


0 comments: