Followers

Tutorials

I Create For:

I Admin For:

Scrappy Bit of Fun

My First Award!

My First Award!
Thank you, Sarah!
Artwork ©Misticheskaya http://www.picsfordesign.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Patty Clover (Beehive Studio/Ninaste)



Patty Clover Tutorial

Open new canvas 700x700. You can resize later.
To aid in the creation of the tag, make your background white.

Let's start making a tag!

For the purpose of this tutorial, I will refer to the kit I chose.

The kit I'm using is Wanna Lick? (FTU) from AmyMarie

Open frame 1 and resize it by 50%.

Next open splatterAmyMarie and place on your canvas to your liking.

Next open your tube and resize it to your need. I resized my tube by 65%

The tube I chose is Patty Clover from Ninaste at Beehive Studio.

Next open ribbon 3 and resize 85%. I placed it in front of my tube. I chose to use the 
ribbon to place my names on later.

Now you can start building your tag with elements of your choosing.

For my tag I used these elements:

Butterfly 1
Shiney Sucker 1 & 3
starsAmyMarie (recolored)

Once you are happy with the layout of your tag, SAVE!

Don't forget to add any last minute drop shadows if you wish!

Add Copyright information, your license and your favorite font for the name!

I used Fmiring Campotype One and rotated left 15% to fit in the ribbon, if you used it like I did.

I usually save in .png but please save your final result in your chosen format. 

All Done!

Please visit Created by Christie for links to extras
and information on how to request this tag (if offered).

This tutorial was written on 2/22/14 by Christie
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All artwork and filters are copyright of the artists and filter creators.
All tutorials are created with PSP9 and are for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.


0 comments: