Followers

Tutorials

I Create For:

I Admin For:

Scrappy Bit of Fun

My First Award!

My First Award!
Thank you, Sarah!
Artwork ©Misticheskaya http://www.picsfordesign.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Nite Date (Beehive Studio/Derzi)


Nite Date Tutorial

Open new canvas 700x700. You can resize later.
To aid in the creation of the tag, make your background white.

Let's start making a tag!

The kit I'm using is Sugar Coated from The WeeFaerie Ring, but you can use any kit!

For the purpose of this tutorial, I will refer to the kit I chose.

Open window2 element and resize it by 65%. Repeat once again

With your magic wand tool, click inside the window element. Don't forget to select the smaller white areas in the frame. You can choose it all at once by holding down the shift button and clicking.

Once you have the areas you want selected, go to Selections, Modify and Expand by 8 pixels. 

Next choose a paper from your kit to compliment your tag.
I chose paper 1 for my background. 
Resize your paper if necessary. I had to reduce my paper to 600x600. 

Copy and paste the paper into your window. Invert and hit delete on your keyboard. 
Select none and move the paper layer below the frame.

Save!! :)

Next, open Candy Apple Tree. Copy and Paste behind the frame. Resize the tree by 20%
Move tree slightly to the left. Duplicate the tree two more times. 

Select the 2nd duplicated layer and mirror. 

Move the 3rd layer to the middle and just above the frame.

Now add your tube. I am using the Nite Date Layer from the
Girlfriend Collection VDAY 2014 from Beehive Studio

Resize if necessary and position to your liking.
I also used Teddy Bear of Love and Chocolate Sweetie.

Now you can start building your tag with elements of your choosing.

For my tag I used these elements:

House
Jolly Lolly Plant
Peppermint Popy
Sweet
Sweethearts 2

Once you are happy with the layout of your tag, SAVE!

Don't forget to add any last minute drop shadows if you wish!

Add Copyright information, your license and your favorite font for the name!

I usually save in .png but please save your final result in your chosen format. 

All Done!

Please visit Created by Christie for links to extras
and information on how to request this tag (if offered).

This tutorial was written on 2/18/14 by Christie
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All artwork and filters are copyright of the artists and filter creators.
All tutorials are created with PSP9 and are for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.

0 comments: