Followers

Tutorials

I Create For:

I Admin For:

Scrappy Bit of Fun

My First Award!

My First Award!
Thank you, Sarah!
Artwork ©Misticheskaya http://www.picsfordesign.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Monday, February 17, 2014

Candy Clover (Beehive Studio/Derzi)

Candy Clover Tutorial

Open new canvas 700x700. You can resize later.
To aid in the creation of the tag, make your background white.

Let's start making a tag!

I am using the scrapkit, Ireland from AmyMarie's Kits, but you may use another kit of your choice.

If you're the same kit please open Element 37 - Resize to 115%

Add tube of choice and resize to your liking. I am using Derzi's Candy Clover tube which can be found at Beehive Design Studio.

Next add element 47. I duplicated it many times and rearranged it to look like grass all around your tube. See my tag for reference.

Now would be a good time to save :)

Next you can start adding other elements to fill in the surroundings. Don't forget to sharpen resized elements and add drop shadows if needed.

The elements I used were:

5
18
21
26
55
68

To get the clover "spray" I used, open element 8. With your freehand selection tool, chose a group of
clovers you like. I used the top section. Copy and paste as a new image above the white layer. 

Next open MuRa's Filter Meister - Copies. Go to the drop box and select Encircle. Click OK. Adjust where you want your "spray" and SAVE!

Don't forget to add any last minute drop shadows if you wish!

Add Copyright information, your license and your favorite font for the name!

I usually save in .png but please save your final result in your chosen format. 

All Done!

Please visit Created by Christie for links to extras
and information on how to request this tag (if offered).

This tutorial was written on 2/17/14 by Christie
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All artwork and filters are copyright of the artists and filter creators.
All tutorials are created with PSP9 and are for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.

0 comments: