Followers

Tutorials

I Create For:

I Admin For:

Scrappy Bit of Fun

My First Award!

My First Award!
Thank you, Sarah!
Artwork ©Misticheskaya http://www.picsfordesign.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Cupid in Red (Beehive Studio/Ninaste)



Cupid in Red Tutorial

Hi Everybody! Welcome to my very first tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial easy to follow and fun to do. I use PSP 9, but I am sure it can be done in any version.

The artwork I am using is Cupid Queen by the talented artist, Ninaste from Beehive Studio.

The Scrapkit I chose to use is Lots of Love a FTU kit from TopcatTagz but you can use any similar kit.

The Mask I used is Valentine Mask 1 by Tarnished Halo Designs and the font I used is Love Light a PTU font by Rob Leuschke.

Plugin used was Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow

Ok, let's get started:

Open a new image 600x600 and make the back ground white. Make a new layer and use Paper 13 from the kit if you are using it. 

Apply Valentine Mask 1, merge group. 

Next apply Sparkle Heart 2, and resize by 75% or to your choosing.

Open your tube and resize to fit your tag. I resized my tube to 75% and place it in the middle of the canvas or wherever you would like.

Now add any elements to your creation to complete your tag. 

I used the following elements:

Arrow
Bow
Butterfly 2
Chocolates
Curled Ribbon
Teddy
Word Art2

Finally add drop shadows to your tube and elements. I used black with opacity set at 60% except on the name, which I used #800000 at 60% opacity.

Merge layers.

Place your name where you like it
Add the Copyright and your License Number if applicable
Resize to your liking and save as PNG or format of your choice.

I hope you found this tutorial easy to follow. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you want to share your results!

Please visit Created by Christie for links to extras
and information on how to request this tag (if offered).

This tutorial was written on 2/6/14 by Christie
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All artwork and filters are copyright of the artists and filter creators.
All tutorials are created with PSP9 and are for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.

0 comments: