Followers

Tutorials

I Create For:

I Admin For:

Scrappy Bit of Fun

My First Award!

My First Award!
Thank you, Sarah!
Artwork ©Misticheskaya http://www.picsfordesign.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Naughty Love (Beehive Studio/Ninaste)

Naughty Love Tutorial

Let's get started!

Open a new canvas. 
I used 625x625 but you can always resize later if you like a larger canvas to work with.

I am using a wonderful scrapkit from Tiny Turtle Designs called Tough Love.

Open Element 72 (Frame w/hearts) place in the center of your canvas.

Using your Magic Wand, click inside the frame and modify by 5. Choose a background from the kit you are using. I chose Paper 71 from the Tough Love kit. Invert, hit delete and move below the frame layer. Selections - Select none.

Next, open your tube choice, I'm using Naughty Love (Red Layer) from Ninaste
It's part of the Corazones Pack found at Beehive Studio.

Resize your tube by 75% twice or to your choosing and place where you would like. Duplicate your tube and hide the top layer.
Using your Magic Wand tool, select the frame again, modify by 5. 
With your original tube selected, invert, delete and move below the frame layer. 
Selections - Select none.

Unhide your duplicate layer and line it up with your original tube.
Using your eraser tool, erase the legs of the duplicate tube until it appears to blend with the original layer.

Add elements to create your tag to your liking.

I used the following elements:

112 (Roses)
178 (Sparkles)
35 (Butterfly)
80 (Hat Boxes)
93 (Diamonds)
88 (Fan)

Finally add drop shadows to your tube and elements. I used black with opacity set at 60%.

Place your name where you like it with a font of your choice.
I used Quickier and used Eyecandy 4000 - Gradient Glow to highlight the name.

Add the Copyright and your License Number if applicable
Resize to your liking and save as PNG or format of your choice.

I hope you found this tutorial easy to follow. 
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you want to share your results!

Please visit Created by Christie for links to extras
and information on how to request this tag (if offered).

This tutorial was written on 2/7/14 by Christie
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All artwork and filters are copyright of the artists and filter creators.
All tutorials are created with PSP9 and are for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.

0 comments: