Followers

Tutorials

I Create For:

I Admin For:

Scrappy Bit of Fun

My First Award!

My First Award!
Thank you, Sarah!
Artwork ©Misticheskaya http://www.picsfordesign.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Renata (K.I.T.)


Renata Tutorial

Open 700x700 (You can resize later) To aid in the creation of the tag, make your background white.

For the purpose of this tutorial, I will refer to the kit and tube I chose.

The kit I chose is the matching kit Renata by Kizzed by Kelz

Start by opening Paper 7 from the kit.
Apply KyLie-M4, which is a part of a great collab and can be found at Creative Misfits
Merge Group

Open element 36, resize and duplicate. Mirror and place towards the bottom of your canvas.

Once you have the sand (element 36) in place, you can start adding some elements.
I used elements 1, (sea stars), 2(blue star), 8 (seashell), 11, (lighthouse), 20 (beach chair),
23 (surf board), 27 (beach ball), 28 (towel/bucket), 39 (Seagulls)

Please take the time to save at this time

Now it's time to add your tube choice.

I am using Renata by Roman Zaric. You can find this beautiful babe at Roman's site,
The Awesome Work of Roman Zaric

You can purchase the single tube for $1.85 or with the matching kit for $3.00

Copy and paste your tube, so she appears to be sitting on the sand.

Once you are happy with the layout of your tag, SAVE!

Don't forget to add any last minute drop shadows if you wish!

Resize tag if you would like as well!

Add Copyright information, your license and your favorite font for the name!

I usually save in .png but please save your final result in your chosen format.

Please visit Created by Christie for links to extras
and information on how to request this tag (if offered).

This tutorial was written on 7/27/14 by Christie
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All artwork and filters are copyright of the artists and filter creators.
All tutorials are created with PSP9 and are for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.


0 comments: