Followers

Tutorials

I Create For:

I Admin For:

Scrappy Bit of Fun

My First Award!

My First Award!
Thank you, Sarah!
Artwork ©Misticheskaya http://www.picsfordesign.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Cupcake Girl (K.I.T.)

Cupcake Girl Tutorial

Open 700x700 (You can resize later) To aid in the creation of the tag, make your background white.

For the purpose of this tutorial, I will refer to the kit and tube I chose.

The kit I chose is Sugar Crush by Melissaz Creationz

First lets start by c/p p9 on to the canvas above the white background.
Apply FloralMask1byJenny which can be found at Creative Misfits. Merge group

Start by opening your tube.
I am using Cupcake Girl by the talented Ismael Rac

Place your tube off center slightly to the right.
Next c/p E18 and place it in your desired position.

Now add E14 in front of the previous element.
Open E5, resize 65% and place it towards the bottom of the previous layer.

Open E26 and E29, resize and place on each end of the previous element.
(see tag for clarification)

Now add some final elements to complete your tag.

I used elements E16, E17, E21 and E22, to complete my tag.

Once you are happy with the layout of your tag, SAVE!

Don't forget to add any last minute drop shadows if you wish!

Resize tag if you would like as well!

Add Copyright information, your license and your favorite font for the name!

I usually save in .png but please save your final result in your chosen format.

Please visit Created by Christie for links to extras
and information on how to request this tag (if offered).

This tutorial was written on 7/16/14 by Christie.
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All artwork and filters are copyright of the artists and filter creators.
All tutorials are created with PSP9 and are for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.


0 comments: