Followers

Tutorials

I Create For:

I Admin For:

Scrappy Bit of Fun

My First Award!

My First Award!
Thank you, Sarah!
Artwork ©Misticheskaya http://www.picsfordesign.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Girls & Music (ScrapCandy)



Open 700x700 (You can resize later) To aid in the creation of the tag, make your background white.

For the purpose of this tutorial, I will refer to the kit and tube I chose.

This is a pretty simple tag, so it should be easy to follow along :)

The kit I chose is Girls and Music by Joy Designs
This kit and more can be found at ScrapCandy

Let's start with the mask layers.

Open and c/p paper 10 and apply a mask of your choice. Merge Group.
I chose to use MC_Mask6 from Melissaz Creationz.

Now open and c/p paper 12 and apply the same mask. Merge Group.

With you eraser tool, choose Background Eraser - Default Settings.
Just randomly erase the top mask layer until you see a the bottom mask layer show through.

Now lets open element 53 and place it lower on your canvas.

Next, open element 21 and c/p just slightly above the previous element.

Open element 22 and place the word art in front of the first element. 
(See tag for clarification)

Now would be a good place to SAVE

Now you want to add your tube. 

I am using PUT Indv. Tube 82-1 by PinUpToons from CDO.

Place your tube where you would like. I placed mine to the right in front of the MUSIC wordart.

Now you can add other elements to your tag.

Some elements I used are:

1
49
54
55

Once you are happy with the layout of your tag, SAVE!

Don't forget to add any last minute drop shadows if you wish!

Resize tag if you would like as well!

Add Copyright information, your license and your favorite font for the name!

I usually save in .png but please save your final result in your chosen format.

Please visit Created by Christie for links to extras
and information on how to request this tag (if offered).

This tutorial was written on 7/22/14 by Christie
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All artwork and filters are copyright of the artists and filter creators.
All tutorials are created with PSP9 and are for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.

0 comments: