Followers

Tutorials

I Create For:

I Admin For:

Scrappy Bit of Fun

My First Award!

My First Award!
Thank you, Sarah!
Artwork ©Misticheskaya http://www.picsfordesign.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Monday, July 14, 2014

Fairy Garden (ScrapCandy)



Fairy Garden Tutorial

Open 700x700 (You can resize later) To aid in the creation of the tag, make your background white.

For the purpose of this tutorial, I will refer to the kit and tube I chose.

The kit I chose is Fairy Garden by Rebellious Scraps
You can purchase this kit and more at Scrap Candy

First lets start by c/p paper 11 on to the canvas above the white background.
Apply FloralMask1byJenny which can be found at Creative MisfitsMerge group.

Let's start adding elements by opening the sun and placing it towards the top left of your canvas.
Next add sun sparkles and resize to overlap the sun. Add a drop shadow if you would like. 
(I added #fc8a04 at 40% opacity)

Now add the pond element and place it where you would like on the canvas.
Add the butterflies element and place it where ever you would like them.
I also added grass 1 around the edges of the pond, to give it a more 3D look.

Now you want to add your tube. 

I am using Dance Lesson (26-1) by Caron Vinson from CDO
You are free to use what ever tube you like of course!

Place your tube where you would like. 
I placed my choice to appear to be sitting on the edge of the pond.

Now would be a good place to SAVE :)

Start adding additional elements to finish your tag.
Other elements I used are:

Flowers 3
Frog
Frog 2
Grass 1
Grass 2
Grass 5
Lily Pad
Mushrooms
Mushroom 1
Sparkles 1
Tree Stump
Waterlily

Once you are happy with the layout of your tag, SAVE!

Don't forget to add any last minute drop shadows if you wish!

Resize tag if you would like as well!

Add Copyright information, your license and your favorite font for the name!

I usually save in .png but please save your final result in your chosen format. 

All Done!

Please visit Created by Christie for links to extras
and information on how to request this tag (if offered).

This tutorial was written on 7/14/14 by Christie
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All artwork and filters are copyright of the artists and filter creators.
All tutorials are created with PSP9 and are for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.


0 comments: