Followers

Tutorials

I Create For:

I Admin For:

Scrappy Bit of Fun

My First Award!

My First Award!
Thank you, Sarah!
Artwork ©Misticheskaya http://www.picsfordesign.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Love and Romance (Medusa Creations)



Open 700x700 (You can resize later) To aid in the creation of the tag, make your background white.

For the purpose of this tutorial, I will refer to the kit and tube I chose.

The kit I chose is Love and Romance by Medusa Creations

Start by opening F1 and place it in the center of your canvas.

Using your magic wand select inside the frame and expand by 5 pixels.

Choose a paper of your choosing. I chose paper P16. 
Copy and paste paper, invert and hit delete on your keyboard. Move below frame.
Don't deselect.

Choose a close up of the tube you want to use and place in the frame in the center.

I am using Ally by Misticheskaya which can be purchased from PicsForDesign

Please take a moment to save your progress

With your closeup selected hit delete on your keyboard.
You should only have the closeup of the tube in the frame.
Change blend mode to Luminance (Legacy) and lower opacity to 50%

Now open the full sized version of the same tube and place where you would like.

Now start adding your elements to your tag.

Elements I used are:

E2
E3
E5
E6
E18
E24
E38
E44
E47

Once you are happy with the layout of your tag, SAVE!

Don't forget to add any last minute drop shadows if you wish!

Resize tag if you would like as well!

Add Copyright information, your license and your favorite font for the name!

I usually save in .png but please save your final result in your chosen format.

Please visit Created by Christie for links to extras
and information on how to request this tag (if offered).

This tutorial was written on 7/29/14 by Christie
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All artwork and filters are copyright of the artists and filter creators.
All tutorials are created with PSP9 and are for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.


0 comments: