Followers

Tutorials

I Create For:

I Admin For:

Scrappy Bit of Fun

My First Award!

My First Award!
Thank you, Sarah!
Artwork ©Misticheskaya http://www.picsfordesign.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Princess Tales (Honored Scraps)


Open 700x700 (You can resize later) To aid in the creation of the tag, make your background white.

For the purpose of this tutorial, I will refer to the kit and tube I chose.

The kit I chose is Princess Tales by Honored Tales
This kit and more can be purchased at Treasured Scraps

First lets start by c/p paper 19 on to the canvas above the white background.
Apply Irchmask 117. I'm not sure where I found this mask.
If this is your mask, please let me know, so I can properly credit you! Merge Group

Now open Rainbow2 element and c/p towards the of the mask.
Next add Castle 3 to the left of the canvas.

Next add Carriage and c/p where you would like.
Now add the Unicorn element and c/p where you would like on the canvas.

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO SAVE YOUR PROGRESS

Now you want to add your tube. Copy and paste your tube into the center of the canvas.

I am using Fairy Queen of Hearts (Tube 7-2) by Maigan Lynn.
This tube and more can be purchased at CDO.

Finally I added Princess-Text3 to complete my tag.

Once you are happy with the layout of your tag, SAVE!

Don't forget to add any last minute drop shadows if you wish!

Resize tag if you would like as well!

Add Copyright information, your license and your favorite font for the name!
The font I used is Send Flowers

I usually save in .png but please save your final result in your chosen format.

This tutorial was written on 10/8/14 by Christie.
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All artwork and filters are copyright of the artists and filter creators.
All tutorials are created with PSP9 and are for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.

0 comments: