Followers

Tutorials

I Create For:

I Admin For:

Scrappy Bit of Fun

My First Award!

My First Award!
Thank you, Sarah!
Artwork ©Misticheskaya http://www.picsfordesign.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Gothic Garden (Scrap Candy)


Open 700x700 (You can resize later) To aid in the creation of the tag, make your background white.

For the purpose of this tutorial, I will refer to the kit and tube I chose.

The kit I chose is Gothic Garden by Irish Princess Designs
This gorgeous kit and more can be purchased from Scrap Candy

So to start this tutorial, we are going to open with the tube of your choice and build around it.

I chose Gothic Bride from Zlata_M.
This beautiful tube and more can be purchased at PicsForDesign

Once you have your tube picked out, we can start adding the elements.
I started with the moon element, resized it 40% and placed it at the top right of the canvas

Next I added the Fog elements and placed it towards the top of the canvas.
I added the Bats element, resized it 40% and place over the moon and fog elements.

Now add the Bushes element. Resize 65% and place sort of in the middle of the canvas.
I added the Glow element next and placed it just above the previous element.

Add the Grass element and place where you would like. I placed mine towards the top
of the Bushes element. I know it looks funny, but it won't once we add more elements.

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO SAVE YOUR PROGRESS

Now lets add the Vine and Thorns1 elements on the left side of the canvas,
as well as the Mushroom element (resized 35%).

Open the Arbor element, reasize and place on the right side of the canvas.
Add the Bush element to the right bottom of the Arbor.
Next open the Moss element and drape it over the Arbor.
Resize if you need to and use your eraser tool, to aid in its placement.

JUST A REMINDER: YOU CAN ALWAYS LOOK AT MY TAG FOR REFERENCE

Next add the Dirt element to the bottom of the canvas.
In addition, add leaves 1 and Flowers elements in the same area.

Next open the Leaves element and c/p above your tube, but on the bottom, so it appears around here dress.
Do the same with the sticks and skulls elements. Resize the elements to blend in.

Finally I added the Wolf element to the left of my tube

Once you are happy with the layout of your tag, SAVE!

Don't forget to add any last minute drop shadows if you wish!

Resize tag if you would like as well!

Add Copyright information, your license and your favorite font for the name!
The font I used is Feathergraphy-Decoration

I usually save in .png but please save your final result in your chosen format.

This tutorial was written on 10/18/14 by Christie
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All artwork and filters are copyright of the artists and filter creators.
All tutorials are created with PSP9 and are for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.


0 comments: