Followers

Tutorials

I Create For:

I Admin For:

Scrappy Bit of Fun

My First Award!

My First Award!
Thank you, Sarah!
Artwork ©Misticheskaya http://www.picsfordesign.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Bad Kitty (K.I.T.)



Open 600x250 To aid in the creation of the tag, make your background white.

For the purpose of this tutorial, I will refer to the kit and tube I chose.


Choose a paper of your choosing. I chose paper 4.
Copy and paste paper into the canvas adjusting it to your liking

Now add element 10. C/P where you would like. Lower the opacity to 50%

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO SAVE YOUR PROGRESS

Now you want to add your tube. 

I am using Bad Kitty by Ismael Rac. Bad Kitty is available in his store now!
You can purchase Bad Kitty for $2.00 or with the matching kit for $3.50

Ismael's tubes come quite large, so you will need to resize if you use the same one.
I resized my tube 85% and moved it to the left side of the canvas.

To make my tag a little more colorful, I added some elements as well.

The elements I added are:

03
12
16
28

For your border, add a new layer. Go to selections and choose select all.

Go to selections again, modify and contract by 5 pixels.

Invert and flood fill with the color of your choice. I used ##feda70 and #fff1fb.
I blended the colors using the gradient style.
You can get to that style when you open the Materials box to add your color.
Choose the Gradient tab on top and change your settings to:

Angle 45 and Repeats 3

Style: Linear

Leave other settings alone

Select None.

Once you are happy with the layout of your tag, SAVE!

Don't forget to add any last minute drop shadows if you wish!

Resize tag if you would like as well!

Add Copyright information, your license and your favorite font for the name!
The font I used is Aguafina Script

I usually save in .png but please save your final result in your chosen format.

This tutorial was written on 10/1/14 by Christie.
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All artwork and filters are copyright of the artists and filter creators.
All tutorials are created with PSP9 and are for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.

0 comments: