Followers

Tutorials

I Create For:

I Admin For:

Scrappy Bit of Fun

My First Award!

My First Award!
Thank you, Sarah!
Artwork ©Misticheskaya http://www.picsfordesign.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Monday, October 13, 2014

Classy (K.I.T.)


Open 600x250 to create a forum style tag.

For the purpose of this tutorial, I will refer to the kit and tube I chose.

The kit I chose is Classy Matching Kit by Hania's Design
This kit can be purchased for just $2.00 or $3.50 with the tube!

First choose a paper from the kit. I chose paper 04.
Now add element 06 where ever you would like. I placed mine slightly middle right.
You can always go back and move your elements around.

Next open element 24 and place where you would like. I just left mine where it pasted.

I added element 10, c/p and duplicated on the canvas. Add where you would like.

The final element I added is element 20. I left it where the it pasted.

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO SAVE YOUR PROGRESS

Now you want to add your tube. 

I am using Classy by Jose CanoHis artwork can be viewed and purchased at Cano Tubes.
Choose the close up of your tube and place it to the left of the canvas.
Change the blend mode to Luminance (Legacy) and lower the opacity to 60%

Now choose the full version of the same tube and move to the right of the canvas.
You may have to resize your tube to achieve the look you're looking for.

Now we'll need to add a border.

Add a new layer of a color of your choice. Go to selections and choose select all.

Go to selections again, modify and contract by 5 pixels. Hit delete on your keyboard.

Next Invert, Modify and Contract 1 pixel. Flood fill with the color of your choice. Select none.

You can stop here with the border you have if you wish.

To get the border I have is simple.
Open Eye Candy 4000 and choose the Swirl option with these options:


Once you are happy with the layout of your tag, SAVE!

Don't forget to add any last minute drop shadows if you wish!

Resize tag if you would like as well!

Add Copyright information, your license and your favorite font for the name!
The font I used is Cellos Script

I usually save in .png but please save your final result in your chosen format.

This tutorial was written on 10/13/14 by Christie.
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All artwork and filters are copyright of the artists and filter creators.
All tutorials are created with PSP9 and are for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.


0 comments: