Followers

Tutorials

I Create For:

I Admin For:

Scrappy Bit of Fun

My First Award!

My First Award!
Thank you, Sarah!
Artwork ©Misticheskaya http://www.picsfordesign.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Fairyland Princess (Scrap Candy)



Open 700x700 (You can resize later) To aid in the creation of the tag, make your background white.

For the purpose of this tutorial, I will refer to the kit and tube I chose.

The kit I chose is Fairyland by Dance in the Rain
You can find this kit and more at Scrap Candy

Start by opening frame 71 and placing it in the bottom center of your canvas.

Using the first element as a base, start adding other elements to create your own fairyland!

For example, I started with element 20. Copy and resize, then place where you would like.
Next I added element 10. Resized and placed it next to the trunk.

It may also be easier to add your tube so you can build around it as well.

I am using Princess from Celineart Pinup which was purchased at PFD but is no longer available.
Celine has her own website at Celineart Pinup

Place your tube where you would like. I placed mine to the left above the first element.

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO SAVE YOUR PROGRESS

Now start adding your elements to create your tag!

I used Elements:

6
13
19
35
44
46
47
75

Once you are happy with the layout of your tag, SAVE!

Don't forget to add any last minute drop shadows if you wish!

Resize tag if you would like as well!

Add Copyright information, your license and your favorite font for the name!
The font I used is Foglihten No07

I usually save in .png but please save your final result in your chosen format.

This tutorial was written on 9/28/14 by Christie
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All artwork and filters are copyright of the artists and filter creators.
All tutorials are created with PSP9 and are for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.

0 comments: