Followers

Tutorials

I Create For:

I Admin For:

Scrappy Bit of Fun

My First Award!

My First Award!
Thank you, Sarah!
Artwork ©Misticheskaya http://www.picsfordesign.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Summer (K.I.T.)

Summer Tutorial

Open 700x700 (You can resize later) To aid in the creation of the tag, make your background white.

For the purpose of this tutorial, I will refer to the kit and tube I chose.

The kit I chose is Summer by Hania's Design

First lets start by c/p paper 11 on to the canvas above the white background.
Apply WH-Mask 4, which can be found at WitchyHearts Designs. Merge Group

Open element 25 and c/p on front of the mask and lower on the canvas
Next open element 27, resize and c/p on the right side of the canvas

Copy and paste element 17, mirror the element so the wave is in front of the lighthouse
Add element 08 in front of the wave

Copy and paste element 04, resize and place in front of the previous element
Now add element 26, resize and add n front of the previous elements

Copy and paste element 04 again, resize to your liking and place in front of the fence

Now would be a good place to SAVE

Now you want to add your tube.
Copy and paste your tube into the left of the canvas in front of the fence.

I am using Summer by Tony T.
You can buy Summer for $2.00 or with the matching kit for $3.50
Visit Tony's store now to grab her!

Now you can add some final elements to complete the look of your tag.

I used 05, 21, 24 to complete my tag.

Once you are happy with the layout of your tag, SAVE!

Don't forget to add any last minute drop shadows if you wish!

Resize tag if you would like as well!

Add Copyright information, your license and your favorite font for the name!

I usually save in .png but please save your final result in your chosen format.

Please visit Created by Christie for links to extras
and information on how to request this tag (if offered).

This tutorial was written on 8/5/14 by Christie
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All artwork and filters are copyright of the artists and filter creators.
All tutorials are created with PSP9 and are for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.


0 comments: