Followers

Tutorials

I Create For:

I Admin For:

Scrappy Bit of Fun

My First Award!

My First Award!
Thank you, Sarah!
Artwork ©Misticheskaya http://www.picsfordesign.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Stormy Daze (Honored Scraps)

Stormy Daze Tutorial

Open 700x700 (You can resize later) To aid in the creation of the tag, make your background white.

For the purpose of this tutorial, I will refer to the kit and tube I chose.

The kit I chose is Stormy Daze by Honored Scraps
This kit and more can be purchased at Treasured Scraps

Start by opening element 29 and duplicating it 3 times.
Flip one of the duplicates and mirror the other. Move the images where you would like.

Next c/p element 17 and place to the right of the canvas.

Open frame 04 and copy and paste into the center of the canvas.

Using your magic wand select inside the frame and expand by 5 pixels.

Choose a paper of your choosing. I chose paper 10. 
Copy and paste paper, invert and hit delete on your keyboard. Move below frame. Deselect.

Please take a moment to save your progress.

Next open element 18, copy and paste onto the paper below the frame.

Now you want to add your tube. 

I am using Candles (Tube 4-1) by Enamorte from CDO.

Add your tube to the right of the frame (see my tag for clarification)
Open element 16, c/p and flip. Place towards the bottom of the tube

Next c/p element 55 above the previous element.
Open element 51, resize and c/p where you would like

Finally add element 12, resize and place where you would like.

Once you are happy with the layout of your tag, SAVE!

Don't forget to add any last minute drop shadows if you wish!

Resize tag if you would like as well!

Add Copyright information, your license and your favorite font for the name!

I usually save in .png but please save your final result in your chosen format.

This tutorial was written on 8/6/14 by Christie
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All artwork and filters are copyright of the artists and filter creators.
All tutorials are created with PSP9 and are for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.

0 comments: