Followers

Tutorials

I Create For:

I Admin For:

Scrappy Bit of Fun

My First Award!

My First Award!
Thank you, Sarah!
Artwork ©Misticheskaya http://www.picsfordesign.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Monday, November 17, 2014

Under the Sea (Scrap Candy)


Open 700x700 (You can resize later) To aid in the creation of the tag, make your background white.

For the purpose of this tutorial, I will refer to the kit and tube I chose.

The kit I chose is Under the Sea by Rebellious Scraps
This kit and more can be purchased at Scrap Candy

First open deco1, resize and move to the top left corner.
Duplicate, Mirror and flip. Move to the bottom right corner.

Next open frame 1, resize 75% and c/p into the center of the canvas.
Using your magic wand select inside the frame and expand by 5 pixels.

Choose a paper of your choosing. I chose paper 1
Copy and paste paper, invert and hit delete on your keyboard.
Move below frame. Deselect.

Open plant 2, resize and move below the frame where you would like.
Next add bubbles 2, resize and add below the frame.
Do the same with jellyfish and fish4.

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO SAVE YOUR PROGRESS

Now open sand, resize and place on the bottom of the frame.
Next add alga 1, to the left of the frame.

Now add your tube to the center of the canvas.
 I am using Mermaid Girl by Alex Prihodko
You can purchase this tube and more at PicsForDesign

Start adding additional elements to finish your tag.

I used elements:

Anchor
Bottle 2
Plant 5
Scallop Shell
Shell 1
Shell 3
Shell 4
Starfish 2

Once you are happy with the layout of your tag, SAVE!

Don't forget to add any last minute drop shadows if you wish!

Resize tag if you would like as well!

Add Copyright information, your license and your favorite font for the name!
The font I used is South Pacific

I usually save in .png but please save your final result in your chosen format.

This tutorial was written on 11/17/14 by Christie. 
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All artwork and filters are copyright of the artists and filter creators.
All tutorials are created with PSP9 and are for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.

0 comments: