Followers

Tutorials

I Create For:

I Admin For:

Scrappy Bit of Fun

My First Award!

My First Award!
Thank you, Sarah!
Artwork ©Misticheskaya http://www.picsfordesign.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Believe (Honored Scraps)

Believe Tutorial

Open 700x700 (You can resize later) To aid in the creation of the tag, make your background white.

For the purpose of this tutorial, I will refer to the kit and tube I chose.

This kit and more can be purchased at Creative Design Outlet

Start by opening paper 5 (I recolored it to a purple hue, but you do not have to)
Apply a mask of your choice. I chose MC_Mask3 from Melissaz Creationz. Merge Group.

Open element 15 and c/p above the mask. Duplicate and mirror and place it where you would like.

Now you want to add your tube. 

I am using Delilah (Tube 47-1) by Jamie Kidd from CDO.

Using a close up of your tube (*See Tag), place it in the center of your canvas.

Now would be a good place to SAVE :)

Open element 14 and resize 25%. 
I duplicated the tube 2 times and placed it lower on my canvas kind of scattered.

Now open element 8 and resize 50%. Duplicate tube 3 times and place the flowers where you would like.

Open element 16, resize to your liking and place it where you would like. 
I used it in between my flowers. *See Tag

Now start adding your elements to finish your tag!

I used Elements:
11
13
17
18
WordArt01

Once you are happy with the layout of your tag, SAVE!

Don't forget to add any last minute drop shadows if you wish!

Resize tag if you would like as well!

Add Copyright information, your license and your favorite font for the name!

I usually save in .png but please save your final result in your chosen format. 

All Done!

Please visit Created by Christie for links to extras
and information on how to request this tag (if offered).

This tutorial was written on 6/15/14 by Christie
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All artwork and filters are copyright of the artists and filter creators.

0 comments: