Followers

Tutorials

I Create For:

I Admin For:

Scrappy Bit of Fun

My First Award!

My First Award!
Thank you, Sarah!
Artwork ©Misticheskaya http://www.picsfordesign.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sea Lovers (Beehive Studio/Derzi)

Sea Lovers Tutorials

Open 700x700 (You can resize later) To aid in the creation of the tag, make your background white.

For the purpose of this tutorial, I will refer to the kit and tube I chose.

The kit I chose is Beneath the Sea by Juicy Scrap

Start by opening element 62 and placing it in the center of your canvas. Resize the frame to your liking.

Using your magic wand select inside the frame and expand by 5 pixels.

Choose a paper of your choosing. I chose element 75. 
Copy and paste paper, invert and hit delete on your keyboard. Deselect and move below frame.

Now add element 24 and place it in the center of the frame above the paper.
Now choose a fish of your liking. I chose element 26 and placed it towards the top on the right.
Next add element 56 and move towards the bottom below the screen.

Now would be a good place to SAVE

Add elements to start filling in the bottom of the tag. I used elements:

2
4
10
12
25
35
37
40
42
55
58

Now you want to add your tube. 

I am using Sea Lovers by Derzi at Beehive Studio.

C/P your tube into the center of the canvas in front of the frame.
You may want to move the elements you added to make your tube look surrounded.
**See tag for reference**

Once you are happy with the layout of your tag, SAVE!

Don't forget to add any last minute drop shadows if you wish!

Add Copyright information, your license and your favorite font for the name!

I usually save in .png but please save your final result in your chosen format. 

All Done!

Please visit Created by Christie for links to extras
and information on how to request this tag (if offered).

This tutorial was written on 5/25/14 by Christie
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All artwork and filters are copyright of the artists and filter creators.
All tutorials are created with PSP9 and are for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.


0 comments: