Followers

Tutorials

I Create For:

I Admin For:

Scrappy Bit of Fun

My First Award!

My First Award!
Thank you, Sarah!
Artwork ©Misticheskaya http://www.picsfordesign.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Attitude (Artistically Inclined Licensing)


Attitude Forum Style Tag

This is a pretty simple forum style tag tutorial that should be easy to follow :)

Open a new canvas 600 x 250

Flood fill your tag with a color from your chosen tube.

I am using the artwork of Shayne Bohner. His art can be purchased at Artistically Inclined Licensing.
The tube I am using is AIL0954

Next position your tube on your canvas to your liking.

Once you are happy with the position if your tube, you can add whatever you would like to the tag.

SAVE!

For your border, add a new layer. Go to selections and choose select all.

Go to selections again, modify and contract by 5 pixels.

Invert and flood fill with the color of your choice. Select none.

You can add a drop shadow if you choose to. 
I used Eye Candy Gradient Glow and then a drop shadow to give my tag a little color.

Finally add your copyright information, your name and any finishing touches.

I usually save in .png but please save your final result in your chosen format. 

All Done!

Please visit Created by Christie for links to extras
and information on how to request this tag (if offered).

This tutorial was written on 3/16/14 by Christie
Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All artwork and filters are copyright of the artists and filter creators.
All tutorials are created with PSP9 and are for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.


0 comments: